Ores and Metals Mod 1.15.2 brings you extra ores as well as metals to use. When you mine them, you will get lots of ore fragments.
This modification took inspiration from the RuneScape game. It is suitable for Minecraft players who are interested in mining ores. The mod does not only provide extra ores but also brings you new metals, tools, as well as sets of armor to use. When you mine some ores, they give you several ore fragments. When you craft the fragments, with some items, you will create an ore chunk. Then, you will get a metal ingot if you smelt the ore chunk. That metal ingot will be matching with the ore chunk type you have smelted.
There is a variety of ores for you to use, for instance:
- Mithril Ore
- Tin Ore
- Copper Ore
- Runite Ore
- Adamantite Ore
- Orichalcite Ore
- Runite Ore
- Necrite Ore
- Dracolith Ore
- Dark Animica Ore
- Banite Ore
- Phasmatite Ore
- Light Animica Ore
The mod also lets you try some metals such as Bronze, Steel, etc. You can even use some tools or armor like Steel, Bronze, Adamant, and more. Ores and Metals Mod is all you need if you want to utilize new materials. Before you install it in the game, make sure you install Minecraft Forge first.
How to install the Minecraft download version of this mod:
- First of all, make sure you have Fabric API installed before starting.
- Locate the Minecraft application directory.
- Open the Start Menu window, enter% appdata%, then click Run.
- On the search toolbar, open Mac, hold down ALT, and press Go.
- On the window that appears on the screen, click Library in the top Menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support and locate Minecraft.
- Paste the downloaded mod (.jar file) into the Mods folder, then launch Minecraft.
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Ores and Metals installed.