Pam’s HarvestCraft 2 – Crops Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 is the brand new HarvestCraft for v1.14 and many more. It is a re-boot that only adds crops to the game.
Summary of Pam’s HarvestCraft 2 – Crops
It is not an update of Pam’s HarvestCraft 2. Pam’s HarvestCraft will appear in four mods. This is the second installment including information about crops.
The creation can work by itself or with other chapters of the Pam’s HarvestCraft 2 series.
Other items: coffee beans, tea leaf, white mushrooms, ginger, sesame, seeds, spice lead, mustard seeds.
How to find crops
They spawn in garden blocks.
Possible to plant crops by using the food item itself or the seed. They own a full eight stages and drop an average of 2-4 stuff.
Right-click to harvest them.
They can restore values.
Crops and seeds can perform in the composter.
Tags can work with the Simple Farming mod and other Forge cooperative food mods.
Seeds can drop from grass, tall grass, Fern blocks in the config.
Pam’s HarvestCraft 2 – Crops is a free farming mod. Install Minecraft forge to discover it!
How to install the Minecraft download version of this mod:
- First of all, make sure you have Minecraft Forge installed before starting.
- Locate the Minecraft application directory.
- Open the Start Menu window, enter% appdata%, then click Run.
- On the search toolbar, open Mac, hold down ALT, and press Go.
- On the window that appears on the screen, click Library in the top Menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support and locate Minecraft.
- Paste the downloaded mod (.jar file) into the Mods folder, then launch Minecraft.
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Pam’s HarvestCraft 2 – Crops mod installed.