Pam’s HarvestCraft Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 resets the vanilla food restoration values to help players implements meaningful tasks more than only eating. It contains a lot of features!
Pam’s HarvestCraft Contents
Aside from changing that value, it also introduces various maps and so on.
Pam’s HarvestCraft: Winter Farm Map
It’s available to check the second entry of the series. It offers new winter crops, craftable items, interactive NPCs, wild beehives…
Pam’s HarvestCraft: Summer Farm Map
It’s easy to buy on the Minecraft Marketplace, enjoy vanilla MC food, discover an enchanting survival area, etc.
80 strange crops comprising cotton for string
6 garden bushes to seek and harvest
50 fruit or item bearing trees
19 newer fishes
A presser to generate resources
A shipping block to sell
Balanced vanilla foods again
Beekeeping consisting of candle blocks, wax/honey blocks…
Ground traps or water traps
Over 1,400 stuff and foods
Tofu to replace meat
Turn buckets of water and milk
Right-click to harvest or auto-replant and more
Pam’s HarvestCraft is a farming mod that requires Minecraft Forge. Select Pam’s HarvestCraft 2 – Food Core, Crops, Trees, and Food Extended to launch HarvestCraft in 1.14.4, 1.15.2, 1.16.x.
How to install the Minecraft download version of this mod:
- First of all, make sure you have Minecraft Forge installed before starting.
- Locate the Minecraft application directory.
- Open the Start Menu window, enter% appdata%, then click Run.
- On the search toolbar, open Mac, hold down ALT, and press Go.
- On the window that appears on the screen, click Library in the top Menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support and locate Minecraft.
- Paste the downloaded mod (.jar file) into the Mods folder, then launch Minecraft.
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Pam’s HarvestCraft Mod installed.
Pam’s HarvestCraft Mod Free Download Links