Pane In The Glass Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 makes your base decoration much better. It lets you try some new glass panes that are arranged with the edge of blocks.
When it comes to decoration in Minecraft, you will be provided with a bunch of cosmetic items to use. If you are in need of items, you can try using some glass panes now. They are added by the above mod and will be lined up with the blocks’ edge. These glass panes also come in two shapes such as flat and corner. It is up to the direction you are looking at when you put them that they will have one of those shapes. Similarly, there are two shapes for the dual panes as well, which are facing and box. The direction you are looking at also decides their shapes.
The special thing is that it also lets you use the Glazing Tool with three functions. The functions are rotating, unbreakable, and breaking. Using glass panes will be a good way for you to decorate blocks and bases in the game. Make sure you install Minecraft Forge before you install Pane In The Glass.
How to install the Minecraft download version of this mod:
- First of all, make sure you have Fabric API installed before starting.
- Locate the Minecraft application directory.
- Open the Start Menu window, enter% appdata%, then click Run.
- On the search toolbar, open Mac, hold down ALT, and press Go.
- On the window that appears on the screen, click Library in the top Menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support and locate Minecraft.
- Paste the downloaded mod (.jar file) into the Mods folder, then launch Minecraft.
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Pane In The Glass mod installed.