Phosphor Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 for Minecraft Fabric brings optimization to the in-game lighting engine. This will enhance your gaming experience.
If you think the lighting engine in the game needs to be upgraded, then the World Gen mod above is your solution. You can install it on the servers even though you don’t have to get it on the clients. The mod aims to make the time for creating chunks reduce by a half. This will be applied to some dimensions. Not only that but the frame stuttering is also decreased when you make your way through the world. The mod does some basic things for instance:
- The code that takes responsibility for propagating light changes will be remade. This makes it better than the vanilla execution.
- The skylight propagation already got the fix. The problem with the lighting was finally fixed.
- Postpone all light updates. This will take place until all regions they change are requested.
- Throughout the fixing process, several checks will be done when the relighting blocks are skipped.
Phosphor requires the following installations for it to function in the game:
How to install the Minecraft download version of this mod:
- First of all, make sure you have Fabric API installed before starting.
- Locate the Minecraft application directory.
- Open the Start Menu window, enter% appdata%, then click Run.
- On the search toolbar, open Mac, hold down ALT, and press Go.
- On the window that appears on the screen, click Library in the top Menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support and locate Minecraft.
- Paste the downloaded mod (.jar file) into the Mods folder, then launch Minecraft.
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Phosphor (Fabric) mod installed.