Pollution of the Realms Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2 starts blocks of carbon and sulfur emissions from the combustion of different fuels. Discover these items and other features here!
What is Pollution of the Realms?
The mod has introduced special blocks. They are creations around fuel-burning sources, rise into the mid-air, and gather in clouds. They cause negative effects to plants, animals, and human characters in various ways if you don’t check them.
The author has mentioned the problem of environmental pollution. Additionally, he wants to encourage mod pack creators and players to find out solutions. These can decrease bad consequences.
There are many methods to do that. However, the main aim that the designer expects is to give support to versatile paths when combining the version with other mods.
Actively created clouds of pollution
Clouds of dust
Cut down visibility if the smog assembles too much
Explosive underground gas pockets
Possibility to supplement your custom pollutants
Visible carbon, sulfur, dust blocks of numerous levels
Exists with Tinkers Construct, Immersive Engineering, Galacticraft, Baubles, Dynamic Trees, with Weather, Storms & Tornadoes, etc.
Addons: Pollutant Pump and Infinite Pollution Filter
Pollution of the Realms is an energy mod that requires the ForgeEndertech library and Minecraft Forge. To gain the best results, you can utilize it with Advanced Chimneys. Remember to check supported mods!
How to install the Minecraft download version of this mod:
- First of all, make sure you have Minecraft Forge installed before starting.
- Locate the Minecraft application directory.
- Open the Start Menu window, enter% appdata%, then click Run.
- On the search toolbar, open Mac, hold down ALT, and press Go.
- On the window that appears on the screen, click Library in the top Menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support and locate Minecraft.
- Paste the downloaded mod (.jar file) into the Mods folder, then launch Minecraft.
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Pollution of the Realms mod installed.