Press C To Crawl Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 is a modification allowing you to crawl in Minecraft using key C only. It is easy to do this crawling stance.
You may have known that this adventure game requires various actions. Among those actions, crawling seems to be an interesting one. Therefore, a Player Transport mod was designed to allow you to do that action. The mod is called Press C To Crawl. Just like the name of it said, you simply press C to perform the crawling action.
The mod allows you to change the crawl bind in the controls menu. So, after pressing the key, you can begin the crawling stance. It is also done through the use of a stealth block. When you keep crawling in the open air, you will not get down either. Don’t forget to turn on the “shouldContinue” command in the config file to perform this stance in open terrain. The mod also lets you help a certain player implement the crawling stance by giving them a crawling scoreboard tag.
Press C To Crawl helps you perform the crawling action in the game in a simple way. To make it function in the game, you need to install Minecraft Forge first.
How to install the Minecraft download version of this mod:
- First of all, make sure you have Fabric API installed before starting.
- Locate the Minecraft application directory.
- Open the Start Menu window, enter% appdata%, then click Run.
- On the search toolbar, open Mac, hold down ALT, and press Go.
- On the window that appears on the screen, click Library in the top Menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support and locate Minecraft.
- Paste the downloaded mod (.jar file) into the Mods folder, then launch Minecraft.
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Press C To Crawl mod installed.