Project Red – Base Mod 1.15.2/1.12.2/1.7.10 is a core mod. It offers a list of Forge mods whose goal is to release a greatly upgraded Redstone circuitry through various means.
Project Red – Base Features
There’re multiple ways that the collection of Minecraft Forge mods utilize to introduce an improved Redstone circuitry. They comprise wiring, logic gates, integrated circuits, and so on.
In other words, the creation offers the core components and libraries that other files need. It’s heavily inspired by Red Power by Eloraam.
In fact, the product integrates very well with CB Multipart. Every tile is generated to perform with others in the same block space.
Here are some external library mods that are essential for Project Red to run:
Code Chicken Lib
About modules (1.15+)
It’s not hard to choose which ones you want to install. The catalog includes Core, Exploration, Illumination, Integration, and Transmission. Each of them has unique abilities.
Dissimilarities to 1.12:
MrTJPCore library and Compatibility module are assembled into Core.
Fabrication and Expansion are not available yet.
Project Red – Base is an API and Library mod. It requires Minecraft Forge to work. Download and install it first!
How to install the Minecraft download version of this mod:
- First of all, make sure you have Minecraft Forge installed before starting.
- Locate the Minecraft application directory.
- Open the Start Menu window, enter% appdata%, then click Run.
- On the search toolbar, open Mac, hold down ALT, and press Go.
- On the window that appears on the screen, click Library in the top Menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support and locate Minecraft.
- Paste the downloaded mod (.jar file) into the Mods folder, then launch Minecraft.
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Project Red – Base mod installed.