Psi Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 introduces to everybody a magical tech spell programming mod. Explore its core along with other information about the system, how it works, and every feature!
It’s a mod about spell programming inspired by Mahouka. Newer versions will need you to install AutoRegLib.
The core of the current edition is a system. In which, it’s feasible for you to generate action sequences (spells) so you can execute them in the world.
This mechanism will come up with a leveling program comprising in-game documentation. Besides, there are many tutorials of numerous concepts and pieces that you will receive.
The product optimizes the standard mathematical concepts, for example, Vectors in its systems. These will become more flexible on what spells can perform.
Its flexibility is enhanced on what it lets you do
It encourages your creativity to build up what you want and solve problems.
The release will grant you rewards once you level up within the creation process.
It’s feasible to carry out a few amazing stuff.
Psi is a magic Minecraft mod appearing with strange technology. It’s essential to download and set Minecraft Forge first!
How to install the Minecraft download version of this mod:
- First of all, make sure you have Minecraft Forge installed before starting.
- Locate the Minecraft application directory.
- Open the Start Menu window, enter% appdata%, then click Run.
- On the search toolbar, open Mac, hold down ALT, and press Go.
- On the window that appears on the screen, click Library in the top Menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support and locate Minecraft.
- Paste the downloaded mod (.jar file) into the Mods folder, then launch Minecraft.
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Psi mod installed.