Randomite Classic Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4 broadens the collection of ores and resources you use in Minecraft. You can get a random ore randomly now.
It is clearly true to know that ores and resources are important for creating stuff. Without them, you cannot make anything in the game. Hence, there is a variety of mods that aim to expand the collection of all ores and resources. Randomite Classic is one of them for you to use. It gives you a random chance to mine a random material. The in-game materials are abundant. For instance, you may get some iron, diamonds, gold, lapis, emerald, slime balls, quartz, Redstone, and coal. Mining ores is done in such a simple way. All you need to do is to use an Iron Pickaxe or a certain tool that seems to be more powerful than it. You see that the ore appear randomly in the world. Therefore, its spawning rate is also high, which is similar to Gold Ore.
Randomite Classic requests Minecraft Forge to be installed. It should also have Biomes O’ Plenty installed so you can get a better experience.
How to install the Minecraft download version of this mod:
- First of all, make sure you have Minecraft Forge installed before starting.
- Locate the Minecraft application directory.
- Open the Start Menu window, enter% appdata%, then click Run.
- On the search toolbar, open Mac, hold down ALT, and press Go.
- On the window that appears on the screen, click Library in the top Menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support and locate Minecraft.
- Paste the downloaded mod (.jar file) into the Mods folder, then launch Minecraft.
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Randomite Classic mod installed.