Reborn Storage Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 has recently added multi-block crafters along with larger disks. It is free for all to download and experience every addition your way!
Reborn Storage Description
RS add-on has rolled out multi-block crafters and bigger disks.
The first item the developers supplemented was a multiblock pattern crafter. It operates similarly to the way that it implemented in AE 1.
The maximum size is 16×16 and it should own at least one CPU and one storage block.
Adding more CPUs to the multiblock will boost up the crafting speed.
Adding more storage blocks will help you keep and save more patterns.
Reborn Storage mod is one of the essential addons for Minecraft the game. First and foremost, it will ask you to download Minecraft Forge. However, you should not forget that it also requires Refined Storage and Reborn Core. It’s time you install all of them and embark on trying out strange abilities!
How to install the Minecraft download version of this mod:
- First of all, make sure you have Forge Installer installed before starting.
- Locate the Minecraft application directory.
- Open the Start Menu window, enter% appdata%, then click Run.
- On the search toolbar, open Mac, hold down ALT, and press Go.
- On the window that appears on the screen, click Library in the top Menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support and locate Minecraft.
- Paste the downloaded mod (.jar file) into the Mods folder, then launch Minecraft.
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Reborn Storage mod installed.