Recast Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 is a chapter of The Vanilla Experience. It can re-cast the fishing bobber in an automatic way while you are fishing something in-game.
Its functionality can help your job become easier. It actually does that by increasing the speed of the process.
Once you interact with the fishing rod by using the right mouse button without capturing any objects, it will work normally. Additionally, it can stop fishing activities.
Recast is a server utility mod. It asks you to install Minecraft Forge before you start features or abilities. Aside from that, it also requires the library mod named Collective.
How to install the Minecraft download version of this mod:
- First of all, make sure you have Minecraft Forge installed before starting.
- Locate the Minecraft application directory.
- Open the Start Menu window, enter% appdata%, then click Run.
- On the search toolbar, open Mac, hold down ALT, and press Go.
- On the window that appears on the screen, click Library in the top Menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support and locate Minecraft.
- Paste the downloaded mod (.jar file) into the Mods folder, then launch Minecraft.
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Mod installed.
Recast Mod Free Download Links