Refined Pipes Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 puts a wide range of pipes for items, fluids, and energy into Minecraft. It aims to bring the best self-reliant pipes.
Similar to Refined Storage, the author of this Technology mod wanted to add simplicity to the mod so all players can use it easily. Although he wanted to make it simple, it does not mean that there are not many features to explore. Thanks to these smart pipes, you can link various pipes together for making an ad-hoc network. Then, you link all item inventories to item pipes. Similarly, you link fluid tanks to fluid pipes while Forge Energy destinations will be linked to energy pipes. There is also an Extractor Attachment for you to use on item and fluid pipes. For the extracted items, they will select the inventory that is nearest to them to go to.
All the pipes in the mod come in three types, including Basic pipes, Improved pipes, and Advanced pipes. Every item, fluid, and energy is equipped with these types. You can use Refined Pipes without installing external dependencies or special ores or ingots. However, you need to install Minecraft Forge for its operation in the game.
How to install the Minecraft download version of this mod:
- First of all, make sure you have Minecraft Forge installed before starting.
- Locate the Minecraft application directory.
- Open the Start Menu window, enter% appdata%, then click Run.
- On the search toolbar, open Mac, hold down ALT, and press Go.
- On the window that appears on the screen, click Library in the top Menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support and locate Minecraft.
- Paste the downloaded mod (.jar file) into the Mods folder, then launch Minecraft.
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Refined Pipes mod installed.