Reliquary v1.3 or Reliquary Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 adds a list of magical items and blocks. It also revolves around the pedestal, the potion system, and other sections.
Reliquary v1.3 Features
Reliquary offers a big collection that is not easy to get. However, its content will make your life easier in many areas in-game. It’s possible to access the mod’s wiki page for more information. Here are some important points.
Items & Blocks:
Coin of Fortune
Lilypad of Fertility
It works as a beautiful display of objects. Nevertheless, it’s practical if you place a few certain items in. These are the main possibilities.
Picks up items with XP orbs – the coin of fortune
Performs as a tank for XP – hero’s medallion
Attacks mobs – sword
Collect milk from cows or gather liquid from the world – bucket
Shears sheep or shearable blocks
Buffs characters within range with localized creative flight – Ending Gale from the Flight Mode
Pulls or pushes creatures – Rending Gale in an appropriate mode
Behaves as an automated farm – harvest rod
Tome of Alkahestry:
It duplicates something for the cost of its charge.
There is a custom program to generate countless kinds of potions by utilizing cheap and expensive materials.
Reliquary v1.3 is a mod around player transport, food, storage, and magic issues. It requires Minecraft Forge!
How to install the Minecraft download version of this mod:
- First of all, make sure you have Minecraft Forge installed before starting.
- Locate the Minecraft application directory.
- Open the Start Menu window, enter% appdata%, then click Run.
- On the search toolbar, open Mac, hold down ALT, and press Go.
- On the window that appears on the screen, click Library in the top Menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support and locate Minecraft.
- Paste the downloaded mod (.jar file) into the Mods folder, then launch Minecraft.
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Reliquary v1.3 mod installed.