Resource Loader 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 is a mod with the special ability to change convenient texture in the Minecraft game. Thanks to this mod, the process of changing the texture will be easier without you needing to install an external Resource pack. Download mod and explore today.
About Resource Loader mod
This is a mod that is very easy to use and optimized for users, so it is suitable for Resource pack designers because you can use it right away without packaging and testing many times like traditional methods. Your experiences can be enhanced when using this mod.
As mentioned above, after installing this mod, you will be able to add new resources to Minecraft. Of course, you can still use other Resource packs, which will show up in the Resource Pack window. Just add resources to a simple directory to repack as needed. Besides that, you can also just add the resource to a simpler, easier directory than repack the resource pack every time.
Resource Loader mod is worth you using in the future. Like other mods, please install Forge Installer before you want to use this mod.
How to install the Minecraft download version of this mod:
- First of all, make sure you have Minecraft Forge installed before starting.
- Locate the Minecraft application directory.
- Open the Start Menu window, enter% appdata%, then click Run.
- On the search toolbar, open Mac, hold down ALT, and press Go.
- On the window that appears on the screen, click Library in the top Menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support and locate Minecraft.
- Paste the downloaded mod (.jar file) into the Mods folder, then launch Minecraft.
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Resource Loader Mod installed.
Resource Loader Mod Free Download Links