RLTweaker 1.12.2 is a mod that adds a tweaker that aims to solve various problems and bugs in RLCraft modpacks.
RLCraft has a bunch of Minecraft modpacks. However, they usually come with problems and bugs. Hence, you may need a Miscellaneous mod to fix them all. In this case, RLTweaker is the mod for you. Its purpose is to fix various bugs as well as bring lots of performance improvements to improve the gaming experience for players.
There are some tweaks brought by the mod:
- In version 0.1.0, there is a fix for Roguelike Dungeon. It aims to tweak a mining fatigue crash.
- For version 0.1.1, you will have a motion checker to attempt and stop non-finite motion as well as rotation problems. The servers will permit any version 0.1.0 and onwards.
- In version 0.1.2, the action of Advanced Mending was fixed to function with Mending. It also ensures the double XP bug to balance purposes.
- In version 0.1.3: You can configure the double XP of Advanced Mending.
You can add RLTweaker to your modpack. Before you run it in the game, you need to complete the installation of Minecraft Forge.
How to install the Minecraft download version of this mod:
- First of all, make sure you have Minecraft Forge installed before starting.
- Locate the Minecraft application directory.
- Open the Start Menu window, enter% appdata%, then click Run.
- On the search toolbar, open Mac, hold down ALT, and press Go.
- On the window that appears on the screen, click Library in the top Menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support and locate Minecraft.
- Paste the downloaded mod (.jar file) into the Mods folder, then launch Minecraft.
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see RLTweaker mod installed.