Roost Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 is a pretty interesting mod related to crafting and building chicken coops in the Minecraft world. If you are curious about this mod, immediately download it to your device to be able to explore it in more detail.
About Roost Mod
As you all know, in the game Minecraft, in addition to exploring the vast world, you also have to perform a multitude of different tasks such as building houses, farming, and raising livestock and poultry. Of course, among them, it is impossible not to mention the task of raising cattle and poultry. More specifically, you need to raise chickens and build chicken coops for them.
It is clear that the chicken coop will be home to chickens, besides, this is also a place where you can harvest eggs, even chicks. Therefore, the construction of the chicken coop is also very important. That’s why this mod is designed to simplify the chicken coop building process and save you more time and effort for this job.
In addition, this mod also gives you a myriad of other interesting features, Chicken Catcher, allowing you to craft and use traps to catch chickens and put chickens in storage or even Roost Collector to pull all set of items dropped to the neighboring barn …
Now you can use Roost mod if you have installed Minecraft Forge for your device.
How to install the Minecraft download version of this mod:
- First of all, make sure you have Minecraft Forge installed before starting.
- Locate the Minecraft application directory.
- Open the Start Menu window, enter% appdata%, then click Run.
- On the search toolbar, open Mac, hold down ALT, and press Go.
- On the window that appears on the screen, click Library in the top Menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support and locate Minecraft.
- Paste the downloaded mod (.jar file) into the Mods folder, then launch Minecraft.
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Roost Mod installed.
Roots Mod Free Download Links