Rotten Creatures Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 puts some new zombie types with several features in Minecraft. Each zombie has different spawn areas and abilities.
With more zombies being added to the game, your experience will be more challenging. Instead of playing with the common mobs, you can play with some new ones that are quite rotten. Here are the zombie types you can play with:
- Frost Bitten: These zombies appear in Snow Biomes. Their ability is to put the Freeze effect on players. The zombies are also able to walk on the water since they are equipped with Frost Walk.
- Swampy: They appear in Swamp Biome. Their abilities are to give Blindness and Poison to players. Besides, you will see a poisonous cloud of smoke from them when they meet their end.
- Burned: They are the Nether zombies that are able to burn players.
- Undead Miner: You will see these zombies under the ground with different ranks. Their pickaxes are different based on their ranks.
- Rotten Eskimo: Their spawn rate in Snow Biomes is quite rare. They come with a wolf and a pike.
- Mummy: These zombies appear in Desert Biomes and give you the Hunger III effect. They can summon Bettle or Flying Bettle.
Rotten Creatures Mod also brings two zombie bosses such as Dead Beard and Immortal. For the mod’s operation, you must install Minecraft Forge.
How to install the Minecraft download version of this mod:
- First of all, make sure you have Minecraft Forge installed before starting.
- Locate the Minecraft application directory.
- Open the Start Menu window, enter% appdata%, then click Run.
- On the search toolbar, open Mac, hold down ALT, and press Go.
- On the window that appears on the screen, click Library in the top Menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support and locate Minecraft.
- Paste the downloaded mod (.jar file) into the Mods folder, then launch Minecraft.
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Rotten Creatures Mod mod installed.