Rough Tweaks Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 supplements several small hardcore improvements to the game. There are also a large number of new features that are available to play.
It is not a big mod. It was built for a hardcore formed modpack named Rough survival.
All of the existing features are based around turning Minecraft’s health mechanics into a more difficult one.
It’s possible to disable and reset every single function in the configuration file.
Added 5 strange items that will restore half a heart
Deactivate the natural health regeneration when entering the world (change the rule to false)
Sleeping will heal 1 Heart
How to get these objects
Hostile Mobs will own a 1 in 30 chance to leave either a Salve, a Plaster, or a Bandage.
Rough Tweaks is a miscellaneous mod that can work after you install Minecraft Forge.
How to install the Minecraft download version of this mod:
- First of all, make sure you have Minecraft Forge installed before starting.
- Locate the Minecraft application directory.
- Open the Start Menu window, enter% appdata%, then click Run.
- On the search toolbar, open Mac, hold down ALT, and press Go.
- On the window that appears on the screen, click Library in the top Menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support and locate Minecraft.
- Paste the downloaded mod (.jar file) into the Mods folder, then launch Minecraft.
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Rough Tweaks Mod installed.
Rough Tweaks Mod Free Download Links
Rough Tweaks Mod