Smaller Nether Portals Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 will help the player create smaller nether portals in their game. It’s time you download and embark on finding out other details!
Features of Smaller Nether Portals
It is a part of The Vanilla Experience – another mod.
It is a minimalistic Minecraft mod including the possibility to generate portals in the size of 1×2, 1×3, and 2×2.
There is a bug in the game. It appears when you teleport from a smaller portal. It sets the gamer underneath a portal on the other side.
The creation can spot this issue and will instantly move the user in front of that entrance instead.
It searches the blocks below and if it’s Netherrack, Soul Sand, or an Air block, it’ll choose obsidian to stop unessential deaths.
Additionally, it gives an air gap if necessary.
Smaller Nether Portals is a cosmetic mod with new structures. Download and install Minecraft Forge before opening them!
How to install the Minecraft download version of this mod:
- First of all, make sure you have Minecraft Forge installed before starting.
- Locate the Minecraft application directory.
- Open the Start Menu window, enter% appdata%, then click Run.
- On the search toolbar, open Mac, hold down ALT, and press Go.
- On the window that appears on the screen, click Library in the top Menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support and locate Minecraft.
- Paste the downloaded mod (.jar file) into the Mods folder, then launch Minecraft.
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Smaller Nether Portals mod installed.