If you ever wish for a mod that can change the sound system and make it be more real. Yes, this mod can help you with that. Moreover, you can mute the sound if you want to. Or the sound will be auto-mute when you jump in the water.
Sound Filters Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2/1.12.2 will change the sound effect depending on the distance you are from the sound source. When you are behind a solid wall, the sound will change. It will be a lower level, and the player can get louder by going to the sound source again.
These Minecraft mods 1.16.4 can be used like a client-side; it means players don’t need to make changes to their game. The game core will remain only the sound will be upgraded. Give players the best feeling on their ears and eyes seeing in the game.
You can have more experience with this mod and make it be a better mod. Please give us some advice about the needed change. Minecraft mods download is ready to give players the best experiences.
How to install the Minecraft download version of this mod:
- First of all, make sure you have Minecraft Forge installed before starting.
- Locate the Minecraft application directory.
- Open the Start Menu window, enter% appdata%, then click Run.
- On the search toolbar, open Mac, hold down ALT, and press Go.
- On the window that appears on the screen, click Library in the top Menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support and locate Minecraft.
- Paste the downloaded mod (.jar file) into the Mods folder, then launch Minecraft.
Sound Filters Mod Download Links