Spelunker’s Treasures Fabric Mod 1.15.2 is made for Minecraft Fabric. Its objective is to bring some small things to caves for your adventures.
This Structures mod was created by valoeghese. The author aimed to bring a better experience to all players, so he decided to add some new things to all the caves in the game. Thanks to those small things, the sense of your adventure that is under the ground becomes much more increased. You will become more excited to discover things inside those caves. At the moment, you can come inside the caves to find some loot chests. Once you have opened those chests, you may get some new items. Not only that, but you may also encounter some monsters spawning in those caves. Hence, you have to be careful with them. In the Nether, you will have chances to find some loot chests as well.
Spelunker’s Treasures Mod is for Fabric, so it requires you to install Fabric Modloader and Fabric API first. In version 1.16 or above, the mod will be combined into Cave Biomes mod by SuperCoder79.
How to install the Minecraft download version of this mod:
- First of all, make sure you have Fabric API installed before starting.
- Locate the Minecraft application directory.
- Open the Start Menu window, enter% appdata%, then click Run.
- On the search toolbar, open Mac, hold down ALT, and press Go.
- On the window that appears on the screen, click Library in the top Menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support and locate Minecraft.
- Paste the downloaded mod (.jar file) into the Mods folder, then launch Minecraft.
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Spelunker’s Treasures Fabric Mod mod installed.