SpiderMod 1.15.2 makes the mob collection in Minecraft more diverse. It puts lots of tarantulas as well as jumping spiders into the game.
Playing with these new mobs makes your gaming experience more interesting. Instead of encountering common mobs, you will now face lots of tarantulas and jumping spiders. You will catch sight of the tarantulas in desert biomes. Meanwhile, you will go to some forest or plain biomes if you want to encounter jumping spiders. Their targets for attacking are different as well. For instance, the Tarantulas will launch attacks at rabbits while the spiders will aim at bees to attack.
Characteristics of the new mobs:
- Tarantulas absorb rabbits and will not be dangerous to players.
- The following spiders absorb bees, or they will become obedient:
- Red Jumping Spider
- Green Jumping Spider
- Grey Jumping Spider
- Blue Jumping Spider
However, there is another dangerous spider as well, which is called Black Widow Spider. It will go after players then damage them with their toxic bite.
SpiderMod has a requirement for its functioning in the game, which is that you must install Minecraft Forge first.
How to install the Minecraft download version of this mod:
- First of all, make sure you have Fabric API installed before starting.
- Locate the Minecraft application directory.
- Open the Start Menu window, enter% appdata%, then click Run.
- On the search toolbar, open Mac, hold down ALT, and press Go.
- On the window that appears on the screen, click Library in the top Menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support and locate Minecraft.
- Paste the downloaded mod (.jar file) into the Mods folder, then launch Minecraft.
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see SpiderMod mod installed.