Stuff A Sock In It Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2/1.10.2 is a special mod with the feature that provides useful tools to adjust the mod download process. That is why you should really not ignore this mod in the future.
About Stuff A Sock In It mod
In fact, this mod allows you to set up filters for the game logger. It is with this feature that you can prevent certain logging messages from showing up in the console or client log files.
Besides, thanks to this mod, modpacks can easily delete redundant information or other unimportant log entries. Using this mod can make the log files smaller, while also making actual errors and problems easier to find. From there you can find a way to fix them and from here on the download speed of the game is also much improved.
Please make sure Minecraft Forge is available on your device for this mod can work effectively. Hope you will have a wonderful moment when using Stuff A Sock In It mod in the future.
How to install the Minecraft download version of this mod:
- First of all, make sure you have Minecraft Forge installed before starting.
- Locate the Minecraft application directory.
- Open the Start Menu window, enter% appdata%, then click Run.
- On the search toolbar, open Mac, hold down ALT, and press Go.
- On the window that appears on the screen, click Library in the top Menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support and locate Minecraft.
- Paste the downloaded mod (.jar file) into the Mods folder, then launch Minecraft.
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Stuff A Sock In It Mod installed.
Stuff A Sock In It Mod Free Download Links