Super Circuit Maker Mod 1.10.2 permits players to install and utilize Redstone circuit in a 7×7 circuit board placed on the ground.
Normally, you need to make sure that you have enough scales for installing the lines or complex Redstone system. So, if this bothers you a lot, then it’s time to find a solution to it. Super Circuit Maker – a Redstone Technology mod gives you a solution. The mod took inspiration from real circuit boards. A Redstone board was made with 7×7 in scale. So now, you can utilize small electricity lines easily.
Here is how you use the mod:
- You put a 7×7 circuit board on the ground. Then, you draw some wire patches. If you have no space left, you just put another circuit board beside it. After that, they will connect together. This is how you get a work area with 7×15 in scale.
- You are allowed to combine elements or pick from lots of logic gates that were created before in circuit form and built-in circuit form.
- In case you have no space left again and no more floor tiles full of circuit boards, you simply add a new level on the top of the existing one.
You can launch Super Circuit Maker into the game only when Minecraft Forge is installed.
How to install the Minecraft download version of this mod:
- First of all, make sure you have Minecraft Forge installed before starting.
- Locate the Minecraft application directory.
- Open the Start Menu window, enter% appdata%, then click Run.
- On the search toolbar, open Mac, hold down ALT, and press Go.
- On the window that appears on the screen, click Library in the top Menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support and locate Minecraft.
- Paste the downloaded mod (.jar file) into the Mods folder, then launch Minecraft.
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Super Circuit Maker mod installed.