The Beneath Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 has provided the user a massive missing dimension and comes up with a Teleport block and more. Find the most important information here!
About The Beneath
It’s a Minecraft mod that adds an enormous mining space that almost based on the Deep Dark from Extra Utilities
The Grue Mode will require you to install Grue with this if you want to use that room.
It began as an alternative that you can configure easily.
The Teleport helps the gamer instantly move to the dimension that contains a configurable crafting recipe. You can toggle it in the config file or you could deploy something like CraftTweaker.
Mobs receive double health and damage.
Possible to reset whether or not you’re able to launch the teleporter block in dimensions out of the Overworld.
An available built-in JSON-formed ore generator
Various modes to control the dimension’s behavior, including Grue, Darkness, and None
Feasible to change how dungeons appear and their frequency
Lurking creatures grab you from the light. They and the dark can attack you.
Tender sounds will emit sometimes.
The Beneath is a mod for mobs, resources, so on. Install Minecraft Forge to access!
How to install the Minecraft download version of this mod:
- First of all, make sure you have Forge Installer before starting.
- Locate the Minecraft application directory.
- Open the Start Menu window, enter% appdata%, then click Run.
- On the search toolbar, open Mac, hold down ALT, and press Go.
- On the window that appears on the screen, click Library in the top Menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support and locate Minecraft.
- Paste the downloaded mod (.jar file) into the Mods folder, then launch Minecraft.
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see The Beneath mod installed.