The Twilight Forest Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2/1.7.10 is an interesting mod with the ability to add a giant dimension of giant structures. Install this mod, you will have the opportunity to enter a completely different magic treatment. Obviously, your experience will also be significantly enhanced when using this mod.
About The Twilight Forest mod
As mentioned above, this mod will add a huge space with many large works to make the world in the game much more vivid and richer. A special feature is that the works that this mod provides are of large sizes and lead you to the battle with giant bosses. Obviously, your Minecraft game will become a lot more challenging when you use this mod.
In addition, the mod also adds much new equipment to the game to craft, including unique items in usage. The dungeon is designed as a maze with many obstacles to increasing the challenge of the game. You will certainly never feel bored while playing this game.
This mod adds new biomes as well as two new structures that appear in this dimension. New mobs appear and can be killed to craft new armor materials. There’s also a giant yeti boss that drops materials for epic armor and also has ice bombs. There will be loads of new and interesting things waiting for you to discover in this mod.
In addition, this mod is also a large forest with many trees, lakes, rivers, streams … Not only deep and wide, if you explore into the forest, but you will also earn many valuable items.
If you want to use The Twilight Forest, please install Minecraft Forge first for this mod can work effectively.
How to install the Minecraft download version of this mod:
- First of all, make sure you have Minecraft Forge installed before starting.
- Locate the Minecraft application directory.
- Open the Start Menu window, enter% appdata%, then click Run.
- On the search toolbar, open Mac, hold down ALT, and press Go.
- On the window that appears on the screen, click Library in the top Menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support and locate Minecraft.
- Paste the downloaded mod (.jar file) into the Mods folder, then launch Minecraft.
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see The Twilight Forest Mod installed.
The Twilight Forest Mod Free Download Links