Things [Fabric] Mod 1.16.5 is an interesting mod that brings into the game a collection of many items. Obviously, it is thanks to this mod that your Minecraft game will become much more interesting. Download the mod and explore today!
After installing this mod, the vanilla experience will be in a way that is almost non-intrusive and greatly enhanced. The peculiarity is that most of the items have minimal documentation in their tooltips. You get this when you first load into a world and can also create a new world by right-clicking on Gleaming Ore with a book. Your operation will be much simpler when using this mod.
Things mod requires Fabric API, Fabric Modloader, and Curios API to work efficiently.
How to install the Minecraft download version of this mod:
- First of all, make sure you have Fabric API installed before starting.
- Locate the Minecraft application directory.
- Open the Start Menu window, enter% appdata%, then click Run.
- On the search toolbar, open Mac, hold down ALT, and press Go.
- On the window that appears on the screen, click Library in the top Menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support and locate Minecraft.
- Paste the downloaded mod (.jar file) into the Mods folder, then launch Minecraft.
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Things installed.