Tinkers’ Tool Leveling Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 will make you lose all resemblance with balance. It gives your tools XP so they are capable of leveling up easily.
About Tinkers’ Tool Leveling
You’ll forfeit every resemblance with balance when you use it. That happens because Tinkers’ Construct depends on the limited amount of modifiers.
So, it grants your equipment experience points and allows them to reach a higher level. Complete that moment and you will receive an extra modifier as a reward.
You can obtain XP when you finish whatever with the tool that is intended for. For example, you can break blocks with pickaxes, destroy zombies with swords, and so on.
Note! Causing damage to the mob will not offer any XP.
Please back up your world before adding the release which should be compatible with present worlds!
Establish the max amount of modifiers a new gear has after being set
Awards 1 free modifier for each time level up
Every level-up will need twice the XP as the last
Have no upper limit
Possible to reset the initial XP in the configs.
Tinkers’ Tool Leveling is an add-on mod advantageous for tools and weapons. It requires Minecraft Forge to operate!
How to install the Minecraft download version of this mod:
- First of all, make sure you have Minecraft Forge installed before starting.
- Locate the Minecraft application directory.
- Open the Start Menu window, enter% appdata%, then click Run.
- On the search toolbar, open Mac, hold down ALT, and press Go.
- On the window that appears on the screen, click Library in the top Menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support and locate Minecraft.
- Paste the downloaded mod (.jar file) into the Mods folder, then launch Minecraft.
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see Mod installed.
Tinkers’ Tool Leveling Mod Free Download Links