TurtleMod 1.15.2/1.14.4 diversifies the mob aspect in Minecraft by adding some types of turtles. These creatures will spawn in different biomes.
The collection of mobs is getting more expanded through various modifications. It will be so fun to play with new mobs rather than just the common ones. With the Mobs mod above, you will now encounter some turtles that appear in proper biomes. These biomes are taken from the BiomeGenBase class. In other words, the new creatures will appear in biomes coming from the ExtraBiomesXL mod. You will not catch sight of them in cold areas. Besides, they don’t appear in the Nether or the End either.
There are several characteristics of the new types of turtles. They are gentle mobs that don’t pose any dangers to players. However, you cannot tame or breed them. The turtles come in three types, including:
- Desert Tortoise: This turtle comes in small size and appears in desert biomes.
- Giant Tortoise: As long as the biomes are now snowy, they will spawn there.
- Small Turtle: Similarly, you will also catch sight of these turtles in areas without being covered by snow.
TurtleMod can be used in your favorite modpacks. However, you have to give credit to the author before you utilize it. It also functions on Minecraft Forge.
How to install the Minecraft download version of this mod:
- First of all, make sure you have Fabric API installed before starting.
- Locate the Minecraft application directory.
- Open the Start Menu window, enter% appdata%, then click Run.
- On the search toolbar, open Mac, hold down ALT, and press Go.
- On the window that appears on the screen, click Library in the top Menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support and locate Minecraft.
- Paste the downloaded mod (.jar file) into the Mods folder, then launch Minecraft.
Finally, launch Minecraft and click on the Mods icon; you will see TurtleMod mod installed.